In Public Sector the biggest worries that we have assessed is the compliance and regulatory requirements, revenue build up solutions, trade facilitation solutions and most important of all is the good governance along with sustainable development with the help of technology. With the budgets shrinking and populations aging, Public Sector Units are under huge pressure to improve the operational efficiency, share information and integrate processes while reducing costs.There are also many other challenges in the Public Sector.One of the most important challenges is modernizing the IT infrastructure and increasing the service effectiveness. It also links with the developing flexible systems that easily integrates with all the functions and departments in an organization. Another challenge in the public sector companies is to upgrade the existing system to meet organizational goals thus reducing costs to meet budget requirements.Thus the key challenge would be to build up a robust system within the existing environment to improve operations and decision making with robust reporting.
- Modernizing the IT infrastructure which results to increase of efficiency and transparency or transforming government service delivery
- We as an organisation do multi-phase implementation on time and with in the budget
- We also support open standards and platforms
- We enable the companies to grid computing and virtualization
- We also encompasses the security aspects of the companies
- We take care of migration to a SOA (service oriented architecture)
- Weshared services
- We are responsible for streamlining service procedures
- We ensure integrity of operation, automating policy and processes, managing master data, embedding analytic in the system and enabling self service processes.